At DiFabion Remodeling, we help guide you through a collaborative, “step-by-step” process to maximize efficiency.
Our office manager begins with an initial telephone consultation to gather information to determine if we may be the right fit for you and your project. If so, we then schedule our Initial appointment, where we meet with you in your home to discuss your needs, wants, and desires, as well as review similar projects and their historical budget ranges. This allows us to narrow down and categorize your specific project and budget possibilities.
If you are comfortable with the proposed budget ranges and feel good about working with DiFabion Remodeling on your project, we then schedule the Second Appointment to begin our Design and Feasibility Process.
This begins with a “check and measure” of the space, where we take detailed measurements, photos, and review your specific project goals.
We will then take that information and create 2-3 floor plan concepts and Colored 3D Renderings, along with your project-specific pricing. We then present this information by conducting a formal Plan Review at our Design Center, using our state of the art design technology, while showing you material samples representing the level of quality to expect.
At the completion of this step, you will have all the necessary information needed to move forward with DiFabion Remodeling!
After signing an agreement to proceed with the project, we schedule the project into production and begin the selection process with our designer. You are then guided through the selection process of materials to be used in the project. Only then is a purchase order made for materials, and a critical path is scheduled for the entire project, from start to finish. A pre-construction walk-through is made prior to the job start, and periodic meetings are scheduled throughout the project to update and adjust tasks, always keeping you informed. Ultimately, we complete the project and perform one final walk through to close out the job to your satisfaction.
- Initial consultation: First, we speak with you over the phone to gather information and determine if we’re the right fit for the remodeling project you have in mind. If it’s a fit, we schedule a free on-site consultation. This is where we discuss your needs, wants, and design preferences for your Charlotte kitchen remodel. We also compare your budget restraints to the scope of remodeling you have in mind.
- Design and feasibility process: At our second meeting, we get down to business measuring and taking detailed photos of your existing kitchen. We review your specific project goals once again to make sure we have all the right information.
- Plan review: Everything we gather from our second meeting with you allows us to create two to three floor plan concepts and 3D renderings. Once we have a plan prepared, we schedule a third meeting at our design center to present this information to you, along with material samples to convey the level of quality you can expect while working with us. Upon your approval of the design proposal, both parties sign an agreement and the project can officially begin!
- Material selection process: Work with our designers to select materials, appliances, finishes, and hardware for your new kitchen. With everything selected, our production department can place a purchase order and create a construction schedule.
- Pre-construction walk-through: Approximately one week before the work begins, we review the logistics of the project with a final walk-through of your kitchen.
- Construction begins: As our team works on transforming your Charlotte kitchen, we keep you up-to-date on task adjustments and the overall progress of the renovation with periodic meetings as needed.
- Final walk-through: Upon completion, we conduct one last walk-through to ensure your complete satisfaction with the work.