Basement Remodeling in Charlotte, NC
If you bought your home with an unfinished basement, you’re lucky — you have a blank canvas to create the perfect living space for you and your family to enjoy.
Whether you envision relaxing in a home theater, keeping the kids entertained with a playroom, or making extra money with an apartment suite, DiFabion Remodeling can perform the transformation you have in mind.
Why Should You Finish Your Basement?
Homeowners have many reasons for wanting to finish their basement in Charlotte, such as:
- Extra square footage for a fraction of the cost: Do you wish your home were bigger? Finishing the basement creates additional living space at a much lower cost than adding onto your house somewhere else.
- A place to add luxurious amenities: You might not have space upstairs for a theater room, but finishing the basement makes room for fun, distinctive features like this.
- Increased home value: If you eventually sell your home, a finished basement is a significant differentiator that will help your property stand out.
Discover the DiFabion Difference
Schedule a consultation today!
Basement Renovation Inspiration
Get Inspiration From Our Remodeling Team in Charlotte & Matthews
The type of living space you create from the previously unused square footage is entirely up to you. Some popular options include:
- Playroom: Tired of the kids’ toys being all around the living room? Make the basement a playroom to eliminate this problem.
- Home theater: The basement provides the perfect movie-watching experience because you can design a theater room without windows.
- Recreation space: Picture a 4K TV in front of a reclining sofa with built-in wall speakers to provide surround sound. Off to the side are a pool table, poker table, and wet bar. You and your friends will never want to hang out anywhere else.
- Storage and laundry room: A little practicality never hurt anyone. Tuck these utility spaces away from the main living area.
- Wine cellar: Put your collection on display with room to expand in the future.
- Apartment suite: Turn the extra square footage under your home into a moneymaker by finishing it into an apartment suite you can rent out.
DiFabion Remodeling — Charlotte’s Premier Renovation Company
Qualified Basement Remodeling Company
Finishing your basement often presents greater challenges than remodeling other areas of your home. You have extra flood-proofing, moisture control, insulation, and lighting considerations if you hope to make this a durable, functional space for years to come. Careful planning is required to minimize surprises and keep the project on time and within budget.
That’s why working with a qualified basement remodeling company in Charlotte is so important. It helps to work with a company that has experience remodeling basements and tackling the challenges that come with it.
Schedule a Consultation for Basement Remodeling in Charlotte
Your dream of having a wine cellar, theater room, or man cave in the basement is closer than you realize. A consultation with DiFabion Remodeling is all you need to get your project started. We’re a father/son remodeler in North Carolina with decades of experience to draw from.
Let us transform your basement from bare concrete into a beautiful, functional space with your satisfaction guaranteed.
Contact DiFabion Remodeling today to get started.
We serve clients throughout South Charlotte, including South Park, Wendover, Ballantyne, Providence Plantation, Matthews, Weddington, Waxhaw, and Harrisburg.