Whole-Home Remodeling in Charlotte, NC
Are you tired of making do in a house that’s too small, outdated, or falling into disrepair? You can transform it into the home you’ve always wanted with help from DiFabion Remodeling. We offer whole-house remodels in Charlotte, NC, drawing on over 20 years of experience to ensure a beautiful, functional finished product.
Our design/build team would be honored to facilitate your remodeling journey! Give us a call at (704) 882-7738 or contact us online to get started.
Reasons To Remodel Your Whole House
Is renovating the right option for you? Consider these top reasons to remodel your whole house:
- You bought a distressed property at a great price. Now, you’re ready to fix structural issues, address safety concerns, and revitalize the interior to make the home work seamlessly for you.
- You love your neighborhood, but your house is in poor shape. When it comes to loving where you live, location is the first item on the list. If you have already found the perfect neighborhood, don’t look for your dream home elsewhere — remodel your existing house to get everything you want in a location you love!
- Your home is no longer the right fit, but you don’t want to move. Again, if the location is just right, stay put and remodel your home instead. As long as building codes and zoning allow, you can reconfigure any aspect you want, from the layout and square footage to the number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
Discover the DiFabion Difference
Schedule a consultation today!
Our Whole-Home Remodeling Process
Whole-home remodeling is the largest type of project we complete. It entails redoing 50% or more of your existing home. Despite the scale of a whole-house renovation, we believe it should be a straightforward, predictable experience. That’s why we follow a collaborative, step-by-step remodeling process to maximize efficiency and keep costs down. Here’s how it works:
- Following a brief phone call, we schedule a free initial consultation to discuss the goals behind remodeling your house.
- At our second meeting, we review the project’s design and feasibility, collecting photos and measurements to facilitate the early design process.
- Next, we host a plan review to get your feedback on two or three design concepts.
- Now for the fun part! Work with our designers on material selection to start seeing your remodeled home come to life.
- About one week before the work begins, we conduct a pre-construction walk-through to work out the logistics.
- Then, the construction process begins, transforming your drab house into the home of your dreams.
- Finally, we accompany you through one last walk-through of your completed renovation to ensure it exceeds your expectations.
Why Choose DiFabion?
Renovating your home is no small decision, especially when several rooms are involved. You need top-notch designers, craftsmen, and project managers to keep everything on track and on budget.
That’s where DiFabion comes in. We take the stress out of whole-house remodeling by drawing on over 20 years of industry experience. Rest assured that we’ll provide updates to keep you in the loop every step of the way. Before getting started, we invite you to browse our portfolio, check out our awards and affiliations, and read reviews from some of our satisfied customers.
Whole-House Remodeling in Charlotte, NC
We get great satisfaction from serving the Charlotte community. After all, our services increase property values and improve our customers’ quality of life! We stake our reputation on designing and building home renovations that last, so you can trust us only to use the highest-quality products and materials. We also provide excellent customer service for a pleasant experience from start to finish.
To learn more about whole-home renovations, please contact DiFabion at (704) 882-7738. We’ll begin your project with a free, no-obligation consultation.