How to Get Started With Your Charlotte Home Remodeling Project
Are you looking for a home remodeling company in Charlotte, North Carolina? DiFabion Remodeling has two decades of experience completing countless home renovations in Charlotte, Huntersville, Waxhaw, Matthews, and the surrounding areas.
Here’s what you need to know to get your project started. When you’re ready, please contact us online or call (704) 882-7738 to request an in-home consultation.
If you don’t see the project you’re looking for on this list, contact us to find out how we can help.
Finding the right fit for your home remodeling project means teaming up with a renovation company in Charlotte that can meet your needs in every way. Consider the step-by-step remodeling process we follow to ensure the success of every project we complete:
- Initial consultation over the phone to gather information and determine if we can complete your remodeling project
- Design and feasibility meeting to review your project goals and make sure we have all the right information
- Plan review, which involves sharing our concepts and modifying the design until it’s exactly what you’re looking for
- Material selection, including fixtures, finishes, hardware, and appliances
- Pre-construction walk-through to work out any logistics of the project
- Construction begins, and our team works to transform your home
- Final walk-through to ensure your complete satisfaction
Our Design Approach
As a design/build remodeling company, we collaborate closely with our clients to provide a beautiful finished product that suits their design preferences and lifestyle without compromise. Whether you come to us with a fleshed-out design or a vague concept in mind, we can turn your ideas into reality.
Our design process begins by analyzing your overall goals. Do you wish you had more storage space in the kitchen? Are you longing for a luxurious master suite? Have you always dreamed of having a screened-in porch? With your desires in mind, our design team proposes concepts and listens to your feedback.
Once we gather measurements and take building codes into account, we can begin designing feasible solutions to meet your needs. We present multiple floor plans, elevations, and 3D renderings until we find the perfect combination of form and function. This thorough design approach ensures your complete confidence in us before we begin, and it solidifies your satisfaction in the finished product.
Before getting started with our home renovation company in Charlotte, make sure we can meet your expectations. The best ways to do this include:
- View our portfolio: Not all kitchen renovation companies and bathroom remodelers are created equal. A picture is worth a thousand words, so we encourage you to browse through our award-winning work to see our capabilities for yourself.
- Read testimonials: We have a reputation for delivering superb results that exceed our clients’ expectations. But don’t take our word for it—read online reviews to find out what our customers have to say.
Schedule a Remodeling Consultation in Charlotte, NC
Renovating your home doesn’t have to be stressful. With our experienced design/build team by your side, we’ll guide you every step of the way, from the initial consultation to the final walk-through. If you’re not satisfied with any aspect of your project, we’ll keep at it until we get every detail exactly right.