Bathroom Remodeling in Charlotte, North Carolina
The bathroom may be one of the smaller rooms in your home, but it’s also among the most important. After all, this is where you get ready for the day and wind down before bed. If the style is outdated, fixtures leak, or layout no longer meets your needs, it’s time to consider a bathroom remodel.
A modern makeover from DiFabion Remodeling will transform your bathroom into a stylish, functional space. Our team has experience updating master bathrooms, guest baths, and first-floor powder rooms throughout the Charlotte metro area. Whether you simply want to replace the existing fixtures or perform an extensive structural reconfiguration, we have you covered. We’re a design/build remodeling company, so we’ll work closely with you from the beginning to the end of your project.
To schedule a consultation with our design/build team, please contact us today and get started on your bathroom remodel in the Charlotte area!
How Do I Start My Bathroom Remodeling Project?
When it comes to bathroom designs, one size certainly doesn’t fit all. Everyone has a different idea of what constitutes the perfect bathroom, which is why we suggest compiling pictures of layouts and design styles that appeal to you. Be sure to browse our bathroom remodeling portfolio for inspiration. These pictures will come in handy during our meetings when we discuss the look and feel you’re hoping to achieve.
Remember, this is your bathroom. We can make recommendations to flesh out your vision, but the final result is entirely up to you. As long as building logistics and code requirements allow it, we can incorporate all your favorite concepts into a one-of-a-kind bathroom you’ll love for years.
Our Bathroom Remodeling Process in Charlotte
At DiFabion Remodeling, we offer a collaborative, step-by-step remodeling process to maximize efficiency throughout the entire project. Here’s what your bathroom remodel will look like:
- Initial consultation: Following a telephone conversation to determine if we’re the right fit for you, we’ll visit your home for a free on-site bathroom remodel consultation. During this meeting, we review your needs, wants, and design preferences. We also share the historical budget ranges of similar projects and estimate the funds needed for your renovation.
- Design and feasibility process: We schedule a second meeting to take detailed photos and measurements of your existing bathroom. We go over your specific project goals one more time to ensure we aren’t missing anything.
- Plan review: Using the information we gathered from the second meeting, we create two to three floor plan concepts and colored 3D renderings, along with a project-specific price estimate. We then hold a third meeting at our design center to present our plan to you. Upon your approval, we sign an agreement and get the project underway.
- Material selection: Now the fun part begins! Select materials, fixtures, and hardware for your new bathroom with help from our in-house design team. With the selection process complete, our production department can place a purchase order and set the construction schedule.
- Pre-construction walk-through: Approximately one week before the work begins, we conduct a walk-through to finalize logistics and help prevent unwanted surprises.
- Construction process: Our builders, carpenters, plumbers, and electricians transform your bathroom into the oasis you have always wanted. During the renovation, we keep you up-to-date with periodic meetings as needed.
- Final walk-through: No job is deemed complete until we conduct one last walk-through and ensure you’re absolutely delighted with the results.
Bathrooms for Aging in Place
As you get older, improved accessibility is one primary reason to renovate your bathroom. With certain improvements and additions, it’s possible to “age in place,” eliminating the need to relocate to an assisted living facility. Here are the types of features we can incorporate in your remodeled bathroom to help you achieve this goal:
- Walk-in bathtubs
- Curbless showers
- Built-in shower seats
- Anti-scald faucets and showerheads
- Handrails and grab bars
- Non-slip flooring
- Spacious layout for wheelchair accessibility
- Open knee space below the sink
- Accessible-height toilets
High-End Features to Consider for Your Remodeled Bathroom
We can make over your bathroom in any way you want. Some of our most commonly requested features include:
- Double vanities
- Natural stone countertops, flooring, and tiles
- Frameless shower doors
- Rainfall showerheads
- Jacuzzi tubs
- Water closets
- High-efficiency toilets
- Built-in storage
- Custom lighting
- Energy-efficient windows and skylights
Schedule a Consultation with Our Bathroom Remodelers in Charlotte
The team at DiFabion Remodeling is committed to delivering a job well done with every bathroom renovation project we complete. We ensure the upgrade blends seamlessly with the rest of your home while still providing every feature you request. Our friendly, professional team promises to complete your project on time and on budget with your satisfaction guaranteed!
Ready to transform your bathroom? Please contact us to get started. We serve clients throughout Myers Park Union County, including SouthPark, Wendover, Ballantyne, Providence Plantation, Matthews, Weddington, Waxhaw, and Harrisburg.