Bathroom Remodeling in Charlotte, North Carolina
The bathroom may be one of the smaller rooms in your home, but it’s also among the most important. After all, this is where you get ready for the day and wind down before bed. If the style is stale, fixtures are outdated, or layout no longer meets your needs, it’s time to consider a bathroom remodel.
A modern makeover from DiFabion Remodeling will transform your bathroom into a stylish, functional new space. Our team has extensive experience updating master bathrooms, guest baths, and powder rooms throughout the Charlotte metro area. Whether you simply want to replace the existing fixtures or perform an extensive reconfiguration, we have you covered. We’re a design/build remodeling company, so we’ll work closely with you from the beginning to the end of your project.
To schedule a consultation with our design/build team, please contact us today and get started on your bathroom remodel in the Charlotte area!
How Do I Start My Bathroom Remodeling Project?
When it comes to bathroom designs, one size certainly doesn’t fit all. Everyone has a different idea of what constitutes the perfect bathroom, which is why we suggest compiling pictures of layouts and design styles that appeal to you. Be sure to browse our bathroom remodeling portfolio for inspiration. These pictures will come in handy during our meetings when we discuss the look and feel you’re hoping to achieve.
Remember, this is your bathroom. We can make recommendations to bring your vision to life, but the final result is entirely up to you. As long as we meet building standards and code requirements, we can incorporate all your favorite concepts into a one-of-a-kind bathroom space you and your family will enjoy for years.
Our Bathroom Remodeling Process in Charlotte
At DiFabion Remodeling, we offer a collaborative, step-by-step remodeling process to maximize efficiency throughout the entire project. Here’s what your bathroom remodel will look like:
- Initial consultation: Following a telephone conversation to determine if we’re the right fit for you, we’ll visit your home for a free on-site bathroom remodel consultation. During this meeting, we review your needs, wants, and design preferences. We also share the historical budget ranges of similar projects and estimate the funds needed for your renovation.
- Design and feasibility process: Once you’re ready to commit to a design, we get down to business at our second meeting by measuring and taking detailed photos of your existing kitchen and the surrounding spaces. We review your specific project goals once again to make sure we have all the right information, including style, finishes, and budgeting.
- Plan review: For our third meeting, we schedule a plan review at our design studio to present two to three conceptual floor plans and 3D renderings. Our designers also provide “mood boards” displaying material samples that reflect your vision, conveying the level of quality you can expect while working with us. After narrowing down a specific plan, our dedicated staff finalizes a detailed set of drawings and in-depth, accurate pricing. Upon your approval, we sign an agreement to move forward with the project!
- Selection and planning process: Our designers then guide you through the selection process by visiting our preferred vendors and their showrooms, finalizing the materials that will bring your project to life. Meanwhile, the production department handles permitting, ordering, and the scheduling of your project.
- Pre-construction walk-through: After several in-house, pre-production meetings, we schedule an on-site pre-construction walk through with you approximately one week before the work begins. This allows us to review the logistics of the project and establish clear lines of communication to ensure the project is executed efficiently and effectively.
- Construction begins: As our team of talented craftsmen and designers work on transforming your Charlotte kitchen, we keep informed on schedule and scope adjustments, while reviewing the progress of work through regular meeting with YOU the client. Bathroom remodels are all about detail, so on-site walk-throughs to discuss material patterns and fixture placement are key to the success of your project.
- Final walk-through: Upon completion, we conduct one last walk-through to ensure your complete satisfaction and a discussion of your next project down the road!
Bathrooms for Aging in Place
As a Universal Design Certified Professional, we can incorporate a bathroom space for you or a loved one moving in that focuses on accessibility and adaptability. A well thought out, smart design that focuses on the features of universal design can drastically improve the quality of life for you and your family. Here are some key components of a custom, “aging in place” bathroom:
- Walk-in bathtubs
- Barrier-free showers
- Built-in shower seats
- Handrails and grab bars
- Non-slip flooring
- Spacious layout for wheelchair accessibility
- Open knee space below the sink
- Comfort-height toilets
High-End Features to Consider for Your Remodeled Bathroom
We can make over your bathroom in any way you want. Some of our most commonly requested features include:
- Double vanities
- Natural stone countertops, flooring, and tile
- Frameless shower doors
- Barrier free shower entries
- Heated tile floors
- Rainhead and handheld shower fixtures
- Body sprays
- Free-standing tubs
- Tile niches
- Water closets
- High-efficiency toilets
- Built-in storage
- Custom task and accent lighting
Schedule a Consultation with Our Bathroom Remodelers in Charlotte
The team at DiFabion Remodeling is committed to delivering a job well done with every bathroom renovation project we complete. We ensure the upgrade blends seamlessly with the rest of your home while still providing every feature you request. Our friendly, professional team promises to complete your project on time and on budget with your satisfaction guaranteed!
Ready to transform your bathroom? Please contact us to get started. We serve clients throughout Mecklenburg and Union County, including SouthPark, Ballantyne, Providence Plantation, Matthews, Weddington, Waxhaw, and Indian Trail.