Kitchen Remodeling in Charlotte, North Carolina
The kitchen is the most important room in your home. It’s where you prepare and eat meals, entertain guests, and bond as a family. Without a practical layout, functional appliances, and plenty of counter and storage space, you may feel frustrated rather than content with spending time in the kitchen. Whether you’re anticipating an upcoming family gathering or you’re simply fed up with your inadequate kitchen design, DiFabion Remodeling is here to help.
As the first father/son certified remodelers in North Carolina, we have built our reputation on putting your family’s needs first. We’re a design/build remodeling company, which means we’ll work closely with you to create a vision for your new kitchen. Then, we’ll bring it to life with high-quality materials and finishes.
Choose DiFabion Remodeling to design a one-of-a-kind kitchen for your Charlotte, North Carolina home! Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our kitchen design team.
Launching Your Kitchen Remodeling Plan
Once you decide you want to renovate your kitchen, we recommend doing a little research. Find pictures of remodeled kitchens that feature the layout and design style you’d like. Be sure to browse our kitchen remodeling portfolio for inspiration during your research phase. Then, you’ll meet with our design/build team to go over your ideas. Whether you have a million and one thoughts for your new kitchen or you need help coming up with a vision for the space, we can handle it.
We create unique kitchen plans based on our Charlotte clients’ needs. You might like the room’s existing layout, or you may want to gut it and start from scratch. By expertly shaping your ideas into a beautiful new kitchen design, we’ll ensure the finished product is the perfect place for you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime.
Our Kitchen Remodeling Process in Charlotte
When you work with DiFabion Remodeling, you enjoy a collaborative, step-by-step remodeling process that keeps everyone on the same page throughout the entire project. Here’s what your kitchen remodel entails:
- Initial consultation: First, we speak with you over the phone to gather information and determine if we’re the right fit for the remodeling project you have in mind. If it’s a fit, we schedule a free on-site consultation. This is where we discuss your needs, wants, and design preferences for your Charlotte kitchen remodel. We also compare your budget restraints to the scope of remodeling you have in mind.
- Design and feasibility process: Once you’re ready to commit to a design, we get down to business at our second meeting by measuring and taking detailed photos of your existing kitchen and the surrounding spaces. We review your specific project goals once again to make sure we have all the right information, including style, finishes, and budgeting.
- Plan review: For our third meeting, we schedule a plan review at our design studio to present two to three conceptual floor plans and 3D renderings. Our designers also provide “mood boards,” displaying material samples that reflect your vision, conveying the level of quality you can expect while working with us. After narrowing down a specific plan, our dedicated staff finalizes a detailed set of drawings and in-depth, accurate pricing. Upon your approval, we sign an agreement to move forward with the project!
- Selection and planning process: Our designers then guide you through the selection process by visiting our preferred vendors and their showrooms, finalizing the materials that will bring your project to life. Meanwhile, the production department handles permitting, ordering, and the scheduling of your project.
- Pre-construction walk-through: After several in-house pre-production meetings, we schedule an on-site pre-construction walk through with YOU approximately one week before the work begins. This allows us to review the logistics of the project and establish clear lines of communication to ensure the project is executed efficiently and effectively.
- Construction begins: As our team of talented craftsmen and designers work on transforming your Charlotte kitchen, we keep you informed on schedule and scope adjustments, while reviewing the progress of work through regular meeting with you.
- Final walk-through: Upon completion, we conduct one last walk-through to ensure your complete satisfaction, as well as a discussion of your next project down the road!
What Features Do You Include in Your Charlotte Kitchen Remodels?
We’ll guide you through an array of options for everything you need in your remodeled kitchen. Some of our most in-demand features include:
- Custom and semi-custom cabinetry options
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Specific storage solutions
- Granite and quartz countertops
- Natural stone, porcelain, and glass material selections
- Stainless steel appliances
- Bar and beverage centers
- Hardwood flooring
- Intricate finish trim
- Microwave drawers
- Walk-in pantries
- Tile backsplashes
- Task and accent lighting
- Undermount and Farmhouse sinks
- Mudrooms and “drop zones”
Schedule a Kitchen Remodeling Consultation in Charlotte Today!
We emphasize communication and attention to detail throughout your kitchen remodeling project. With due diligence on the front end, we limit change orders and other surprises to finish your project on time and on budget.
To learn how we can update your kitchen, please contact us today. We serve clients throughout South Charlotte, including SouthPark, Montibello, Piper Glen, Ballantyne, Providence Plantation, Matthews, Weddington, Waxhaw, Indian Trail, and Harrisburg.